Creating Your First Survey
Last Update één jaar geleden
Click “New forms” on the left bar. You can either create from scratch or use your own saved template or one of our templates to create a new form. Forms are the same as pages on the survey. Assign a name and a page number to the form. Then drag and drop the form elements you need on the survey.
- Reset: removes all the form elements from the current form
- New Form: Allows you to create a new form without assigning form elements to any other form
- Save: saves the current work progress.
Editing Form Elements
- Label: this is the text on the form elements
- Class: is the css class which has been assigned to that elements, you can add your own class here
- Hide from Client Chart: this allows you to hide a particular question’s chart from the client’s visualization dashboard.
- Display logic: this allows you to select a question and response which would affect the visibility of current question
- Inverse: this switches the display logic such that, the response, which is selected, prevents the current form elements from appearing
- Scorable: this allows you to assign scores to responses, such as in an NPS survey
- Upload through CSV: this allows you to upload options from a csv file instead of typing
- URL: this allows you to specify a url through which the options are built when survey is deployed (only available on datalist)